Are you ready to have confidence in sending attention grabbing emails?
If you missed the past 3 weeks, head back to my blog to catch up!
This week we are wrapping up our Email Design Series with Creating the Perfect Footer and Having Confidence When You Hit the SEND Button!
The Footer of your email is the section at the very bottom of your email template. It typically contains contact information about your business. This section is part of your email template and remains the same on all of your email communications.
There are 4 Essential Elements to include in your Footer:
1. Mailing Address 2. Phone number 3. Website 4. Social Links
If you are a brick and mortar business, you may also want to include your business hours.
All of the 7 Essential Email Design Elements I've covered this month are included in the FREE Email Design Checklist, found in the link below!
Have confidence when you hit the SEND button after you check off all of the Essential Email Design Elements on your Email Design Checklist!
Your FREE Email Design Checklist breaks down the steps of each of the 7 Essential Email Design Elements so you can have confidence in your Email Marketing!
The Email Design Checklist features all of the Design Elements I've covered in the past 4 blog posts:
1. Header: Eye-Catching Subject Lines & Enticing Preview Text
2. Preview Text: Eye-Catching Subject Lines & Enticing Preview Text
3. Logos & Colors: Create Brand Recognition with Logos, Colors & Images
4. Images: Create Brand Recognition with Logos, Colors & Images
5. Text: Using Fonts and Text to Grab Your Readers Attention
6. Call-to-Action: Using Fonts and Text to Grab Your Readers Attention
7. Footer: The Perfect Footer & Having Confidence with You Hit Send
So...click on the link below to GRAB YOUR FREE EMAIL DESIGN CHECKLIST and be confident in creating attention grabbing email communications!